|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton®|
|Engine Type||8.75 ft-lb Gross Torque OHV|
|Transmission||Personal Pace® Automatic Drive System|
|Wheel Size||Front: 8 in.; Rear: 10 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.2 qt.|
|Deck Size||30 in.|
|Discharge Type||Mulch, Bag, Side|
For homeowners with big yards and busy schedules, Toro's new TimeMaster™ covers more ground in far less time. The sleek, lightweight body easily circles trees and shrubs. The TimeMaster makes a big impact with a small footprint.
- 8.75 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® OHV 190cc
- 30" (76 cm) Mowing Deck
- Personal Pace® Automatic Drive System with Traction Assist Handle
- Quick-Stow Lever for Easy, Compact Storage
- 8.75 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® OHV: Powerful 8.75 ft.-lb gross torque Briggs & Stratton OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that Toro is known for.
- 30" Mowing Deck: The wide 30" mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%. (When mowing with a 21" walk mower compared to the TimeMaster)
- Dual-Force Cut: The Dual-Force™ twin blade cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a super fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
- Personal Pace® Self-Propel System with Traction-Assist Handle: This intuitive technology automatically adjusts the mower’s pace to your walking speed. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction-Assist" Handle can help monitor your speed, and keep you mowing at a comfortable pace.
- Blade Stop System: Lets you start it once, then keep it running. Now you have the freedom to step away from the mower to move an obstacle or empty the grass bag without having to restart every time.
- Quick-Stow Lever: The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut: You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points instead of the hassle of walking around the mower to adjust 4 different levers.
- Washout Port: Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 3-Year Full Warranty: Expect the best - and get the best. Industry leading three-year full warranty means if anything goes wrong for three years under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free. See retailer for warranty details.
- Engine: 8.75 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® OHV 190cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 Qt. (Up to 1 hour of run time)
- Cutting Width: 30"
- Height of Cut: 2 Point Adjustment
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3-Year GTS Full
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Personal Pace® Automatic Drive System
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminum Frame, Steel Deck
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-Year Full
- Blade Override System (BOS): Standard
- Wheel Height: 8" (front) / 10" (rear)